Since the gold discoveries in the early and mid 1800s, the United States introduced the Cape Diamond Bracelet in the market in the late 1800s. It is considered as one of the most expensive antique jewelries and had to be remounted because of its limited supply.
The Georgian jewelry collections have brought with it the feel of true romanticism, symbolism and sentiment. The antique Cape Diamond bracelet exhibits the splendid work exhibiting chased borders and encrusted detailed floral motif set with flower cut diamonds to the beads of the bracelet.
The Antique Pearl Bracelet with diamonds in white gold is very popular for jewelry collectors and buyers. This bracelet portrays elegance and a unique style. It weighs 15.2 grams and has a total length of 8 inches, 17mm wide and 3 mm deep. It is also mounted in five strands that are measured 2.88 white elegant pearls which are 18k elongated bead sets with a distinctive cut of diamonds. The Antique Pearl Bracelet is originally priced at around $3000.00.
The antique Georgian Bracelet Rose-cut diamonds pearls in platinum-topped is 18k yellow gold. This bracelet weighs 11.0 grams its length is measured 7.25 inches and has a width of 7mm and 6mm deep. It is designed with rose-cuts diamonds that also ensembles a foliate motif silhouettes with a total of 60 stones that are interspersed between 12 beautifully splendid cuts of natural seed pearls graded with a platinum look. This bracelet is really enchanting and fascinating with a market value of $3400.00
With the high price value of these antique bracelets, you have to maintain the original condition of such valuable items. For antique jewelries to look elegant and as fascinating, you have to take care of it properly to keep the way it should be. Here are some tips on how you to take proper care with bracelets and other jewelries.
1. To maintain the original external features of your jewelry, you have to clean your bracelet regularly by polishing using a non abrasive soft cloth.
2. Use soap and water to clean your jewelries. This will keep your bracelet look good and shine new as ever.
3. Remember not to dry your jewelry off with paper towels or tissues. Always use a smooth soft cloth to remove wet portions. You can also use toothpaste and a toothbrush to remove tarnish from the beads of the bracelet.
4. Store bracelets and other jewelry from a cool dry place when it is not used. You can also use a locker bag to prevent any scratches and tarnishes. It is recommended that you keep your jewelry in a proper storage place when it is not used.
5. Never dip jewelries on water with Chlorine. It may cause discoloration on the jewelry.
6. If your antique bracelet has gemstones or pearls, do not immerse it in water. It can loosen some of its original settings. Avoid abrasives in cleaning pearls and gemstones.
Proper care can preserve the original settings of antique bracelets especially those with pearl beads. Over cleaning can also be damaging. Make sure that you maintain the quality of the beads so that the elegance and beauty of the antique bracelet will be sustained.